February 11, 2009

Lins & GT

I'm not sure if you were aware that Lins & I were trying to sell stuff, just stuff...
We've tried selling burpcloths, binky clips, & cute curly clips. We've haven't been very successful...we haven't been very aggressive
Needless to say, we're doing lowsy... so we're revamping...
We're trying to get a variety of items to make and sell.
We USED to be called Sas-A-Fras and now we're trying to come up with a new name...
For now, our new site is http://www.linsandgt.blogspot.com/.
Check it out! If you're interested in ANYTHING, please let us know.
Even if you don't plan on buying anything, please leave some input so we know a yay or nay on whether or not you likey...
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Mich said...

I'm interested in something tall, dark and handsome. You got any of that? :-)

Sara said...

I commented on that blogsite. Thanks for the valentines card. You are so thoughtful. Sorry I didn't even come to the door. How rude of me. we were playing scrabble and it was my turn and there had already been a big lul-thanks to me. You understand:)