February 5, 2009

just cause




Lins & I were out and about together and decided we'd have donuts for bfast, yes, donuts... so we went on over to the Krispie Kreme and devoured, yes, devoured yummy donuts. It was DELICIOUS! I think I have actually NEVER been there and they were making their donuts and they have this awesome assembly line with a big window. We sat there for a good 10 minutes just watching the donuts, wishing we could take home the oopses. (no luck there)
It was so much fun and the kiddies LOVED it! We've decided we need to go there more often, for the kids, of course...

4 comments:

Jon said...

More often = once every 5 years of course :)

Lindsay said...

That was fun and I loved that our kids loved it and it kept Finleigh quiet for more than 2 seconds. Yes, we do need to do that more often!

Jeanna GT said...

isn't jon so funny... garsh, he kills me... funnier than will ferrel, i tell ya!
and yes, it was a BLAST!!!

my--four--sons said...

YES....For the kids!