February 3, 2009

It's signing time with Jeanna and whomever...

k, so you have to sing the title to this blog!
if you aren't familiar with it, then that's why i've put this on here!
here's a link on KSL today about Rachel and her "Signing Time" brilliance.




I was introduced to Signing Time by my sis-in-law, Sara. I LOVE THEM! Not for my kids necessarily, but for me! I enjoy learning the signs. I have run into a few situations where I wish I knew MORE sign to help better understand some children in our primary at church. I'm trying to teach Little B as much as I know, but it's tough! I think Sign Language is MAGNIFICENT! I personally don't own any Signing Time, but I rent them from the library periodically. I do have Baby Einstein and some of them introduce signing.
I suggest that EVERYONE, even if you don't have children, learn SIGN LANGUAGE!
It's a wonderful communication tool.
That's my soap box for the day!


(goodbye)

No comments: