April 2, 2009

Dreams can come true

I'm teaching my children this dance as we speak. We'll be doing this at the airport in Memphis & Charlotte! Can't wait!



And yes, this is one of my dreams... I cry just thinking about it! I'm totally expecting to be invited to the next one!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

OK. Fill me in. That was a blast...but what was the occasion?

Even watching it, I had a hard time not breaking out into song.

Lindsay said...

I love it GT! When can we get involved with something like that. You and I wold be the ones to start that! Jeanna es Lindsay Casa est su casa.

my--four--sons said...

Oh my gosh your crazy girl....that's why I luv ya :)

Unknown said...

I so love this kind of stuff- have you seen the one where the actors all freezin in Grand Central station? It is gret , too! I am a sucker for anything Sound of Music...why am I wiping my eyes?
I noticed if you look close you see a few people 'faking it' just to be in the dance..that is what I would have done!

Unknown said...

Okay- I am going to send the other one to your Facebook. Bye!