So let me think if I can recall how many times I said that yesterday, along with all the other parents on the sideline...
I'm a soccer coach.
For 1st graders.
It was the funnest I've had in a VERY. LONG. TIME.
All of the girls just played their hardest. It was thrilling.
CJ was her usual, falling on the ground, needing a drink every 5 seconds, etc... but I'm pretty impressed at how well she did with me being the coach. She did play pretty hard!
JD was goalie when I finally got to her game, so not much action. Hopefully I'll be able to watch sometime!
The girls both LOVE to play. They try try try.
Here's to a fun season!
2 comments:
What a good mom! I, on the other hand, abhor soccer games. I try to fake it when they're actually playing, though.
Good for you!! I'm sure you're a great coach!
Post a Comment