After my long, 2 year demonstrator status at Stampin' Up!, I'm retiring... It seems I like to retire young from all of my duties...
I'll be honest, I'm sad. But I will survive.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
to all who have supported me along the way!
And there will be many stampin', stampin', creatin' opportunities to come!
{mwah}
gt
4 comments:
I didn't know you were finished! Did you tell me that and I didn't listen. I totally would have ordered something last night.
Are you happy about this?? I always wish you the best in all you do.
I was wondering when I read your facebook if you were done. It is hard to quit things that you love.
i'm just not up with my sales and if i had a few dollars stashed away in my mattress, then i could bail myself out, but, eh, whatever... i got the new catalog and the new stuff is SO cute! i'll definitely still be ordering stuff! i just won't get the discount! my life is not over!
Post a Comment