Thursday we visited with Sara. I always have fun at Sara's and I think the kids do too. I've been going over once a week trying to get some scrapbooking done and I think it's been so great to just relax, hang out, and let the kids run wild, outside, of course.
Sara has an awesome alligator pool. They kids had so much fun sliding down into the pool.
Water + kids = happiness
CJ is always afraid to get her hair wet, the big chicken. But she did better than I thought she would. She got pretty much all wet, except the hair.
JD is always the most daring. She'll try anything. And it seems as though she may be getting a little bit too big for these little kiddie games... oh the woes of growing up! She still had tons of fun!
B likes to do things on her own terms. She does not like to be helped. JD helped her down the slide and she was quick to just jump right out!
But doesn't she look so cute???
They did 3 little pigs. Emma was the wolf. They built houses out of leaves, twigs and towels. It was so creative and just awesome! They shewed the wolf away after he(she) failed to blow down their brick(towel) house. They took time to practice and then performed so wonderfully for Sara & me.
1 comment:
You got some awesome pictures. I love the ones you got off AJ yesterday. I didn't ever get him smiling. We have had a good summer already. It can only get better right? You shouldn't stop blogging you're too good at it. Love ya!
Post a Comment