June 15, 2009

thru the archives - Twilight

So, guess what? I still haven't seen the movie all the way through... in Yellowstone, I attempted to watch it 3 different times, but never actually made it to the ending.
So, I'm going to try it one more time tonight...
by myself...
wish me luck!
btw - i am finding this just as hilarious as i had anticipated.
Sorry Twilight-loving-peops...
but still enjoyed the books...

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Don't do it!! Hang on to the brain cells you have left, Jeanna.....

my--four--sons said...

yeah the books are waaaaayyyyy better than the movie

Unknown said...

You should have come to the midnight preveiw with me and my sisters....we were so hyper there was no way you could have fallen asleep!!! It was a hilarious night! Next time, I am calling you

Lindsay said...

So did you watch it? What did you think?

Jeanna GT said...

i'm sorry, but i seriously laughed through a majority of it. but i'll still watch the next one...

Mich said...

"The lion fell in love with the lamb".