November 23, 2009

Mum's Bday

It was Mum's bday.  I won't mention how old she is, not that I think it's old, but she may....
I decided to surprise her with Bombay.  I invited all the family and asked everyone to maybe share some memories about her.  It was so great to see the love!  I wanted my mom to know how special she is.  I think we pulled it off!
It was so hard to keep this from her.  I don't keep ANYTHING from my mother!  I told her we had a piano recital, which we did, but it wasn't until later.  We headed down to Bombay where everyone was waiting for us!  G&G Gardner gave her a neat magazine rack to put next to her piano, CJ gave her some gems and I gave her some new gold hoops.  They were so gorgeous!  I think she liked them.


I love my mum!  I was so glad to be able to plan this night just for her.
I'm so proud to be her daughter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who is the mom and who is the daughter? Your mom looks very young...and I'm not just saying that!
How fun it must of been to be able to surprise her! I'm sure she loved it.