LOVE LOVE LOVE carving pumpkins... These pumpkins are from our neighbors.
B started out just coloring hers but was feeling a bit left out... this is her first time carving pumpkins with us.
She LOVED it!!! She was all about carving and gutting... she then would grab a big wod from the junk pile and put it back into her pumpkin. Mom helped her carve a cute face. She was so stinkin' proud! So was I!
CJ was rearin' to go this year! They didn't even draw the faces prior to cutting, they just went at it!
CJ made a cyclops... all on her own! It's strange when your kids decide they can create and do things for themselves... a little scary... She did an amazing job!!!
JD always adds her scar to hers and stupidly enough, I didn't get a picture of it! But it'd be right below her left eye. She's been adding that since the accident happened, so, wow, 5 years. I love that she makes the pumpkin her and adds things that are her. I think that shows that she's proud of who she is right now. I like that. I'm certainly proud of her. She's a pretty creative gem!
I did my own. slits. easy. i thought is was actually pretty cute.
Carving pumpkins is always a fun time for us! Daddy even cooked the pumpkin seeds and we ate them all up! I think we should make carving pumpkins a Thanksgiving tradition, too... we'll see...
4 comments:
This looks like so much fun. We didn't get to carve pumpkins this year. I guess I was just too darn lazy:( Maybe next year.
Brynn looks absolutely adoreable carving her pumpkin. You can tell she was so proud to be doing what the big kids were doing. So cute!
Your girls are so cute. I think pumpkins should be carved at thanksgiving too..not just turkeys! :)
Such cute pictures! I love your girls!
very cute pumpkins! the girls are cute too! :)
Post a Comment