November 3, 2009

Retro - Red Barn w/Lins

The Red Barn in Santaquin is a pretty cool place.  They take you on a wagon ride to their pumpkin patch and you get to pick your own pumpkin.  I've gone a time or two with my sis-in-laws and last year, started a tradition to go with my BFF, Lins, & her kiddies.  It's great to hang out!  The day was great!  Sun shining and not too cold.

We got on the wagon and B wasn't quite sure what to think, but I think she liked it.
The kids were all good to stay sitting.

They have these cute little photo op areas.
Here's Brynn & Fin   & then   Brynn Max & Fin     & then       all the kiddies with their pumpkins

My girls had fun.  It was great to see them wander around and try to pick out the best pumpkin.  It's interesting their different likings.  CJ likes the crazy shaped ones & JD likes the perfect ones.

So glad I have a great friend to hang out with.  The kids love getting together.
Max & CJ are great friends and JD is so good with mothering Fin, a little too much!

Thanks, Lins, for a great day!
Oh, and p.s.... they have really good ice cream!  Their pumpkin pie? ... yum...
And of course, we had to add TacoTime to the outing as well... yum... again....

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

We had such a fun time! I love our little tradition and that our kids all get along so well!