HAPPY BIRTHDAY CJ!!!!!
I cannot believe that CJ is 7! This is unreal to me!
She is the funniest little thing ever! She is definitely the family clown. I write down so many funny things she says and does.
Last night she was lying on the floor just before bed watching a wee bit of TV and I was on the laptop... out of the blue, she sneaks up behind the laptop screen and makes a funny face... I totally didn't even know she was there. She's just random fun!
She is also so kind. She is always willing to share or give up anything... she's sortof toughened up a bit lately after being taken advantage of by a certain big sister, but even then, she still gives in just to keep the peace. I admire her for that.
Yesterday I took her to ChuckECheese, her happiest place on earth... I told her we were going to get Glamour Shots, remember those?, and getting our hair done and fancy makeup on... she was so ticked! It was hilarious... mean mom.... but we had a lot of fun.
So far this morning, CJ has gotten a brand new bike. It's a boy bike, of course. But she's thrilled. Dad also made her pancakes and she chose the color to add.
I hope she has an awesome day at school today!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday CJ!
i didn't realize that we had kids the same age! i guess it would help if we saw each other once in a while. :)
That is hilarious you told her you were taking her to get glamour shots done. Josie would love that! Chloe, not so much:) I'm glad Chloe had a good birthday and had a great time at Chuck-E-Cheese!
Post a Comment