Ode to my momma
now, she won't read this, she hates blogs, but none-the-less,
i love my momma and i'm gonna tell the world!
"Mom, I love you!"
her response, "what do you want?"
"I'm not your friend, I'm your mother!"
this seems harsh but the most important statement she probably ever made to me.
my mom is truly the most amazing person in the world. and that's the truth. you may try to say that your mom is the greatest, but i hate to tell you that you're wrong.
my mom said i was always a good kid. i think i'm more spoiled now than i ever was as an only child growing up.
i know that she did the best possible job she could have ever done being a single mother. she has sacrificed so much for me.
I OWE HER EVERYTHING!
i owe it to her to be a good mom to my own kids. and that's a scary thing. i have ALOT to live up to.
mom, even though you don't read this...
I LOVE YOU!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
2 comments:
Great post! Your mom raised an amazing person! Way to go Bonnie. Happy Mother's day GT!
That was sweet! Hope you had a great Mother's Day too.
Post a Comment