I always loved it when I noticed as a teen that the girl from "Can't buy Me Love" sang in the song "Dumb Dog"... she says "how about Rover...why don't ya think it over.."
I love Annie. Me and my sisters would pretend to be the characters of that movie. We used to watch it over and over and over. We could seriously recite the whole entire movie word for word. Kindof pathetic but we thought we were so cool:)
I am thinking that this post is for me since I love Annie and I was dressed up as Annie for Halloween with a badly balded Daddy Warbucks by my side! And I am also thinking that you are trying to make me laugh and you did it!
3 comments:
I always loved it when I noticed as a teen that the girl from "Can't buy Me Love" sang in the song "Dumb Dog"... she says "how about Rover...why don't ya think it over.."
man...Annie is the best!
I love Annie. Me and my sisters would pretend to be the characters of that movie. We used to watch it over and over and over. We could seriously recite the whole entire movie word for word. Kindof pathetic but we thought we were so cool:)
I am thinking that this post is for me since I love Annie and I was dressed up as Annie for Halloween with a badly balded Daddy Warbucks by my side! And I am also thinking that you are trying to make me laugh and you did it!
Post a Comment