Here are a few randoms as of late.... no rhyme or reason... just enjoy.... as I know I have....
Sometimes I really do love being a mom....
especially when my kids are being ridiculously funny.
Yes, I let CJ go to school like this... not the first time she's been called Axl..
Found B on the floor like this... she's awake with a baby on her chest... breathing in and out, in and out....
LinsLu - my BFF... just cause I like her.
JD received her 15pt Gold Cup for her piano performances. I am so stinkin' proud of her and all that she is so capable of doing!
CJ & Little B chalkin' it up! Notice B's boots... she always tends to find these when I ask her to find her shoes.... cute....
Found B on the floor like this... she's awake with a baby on her chest... breathing in and out, in and out....
JD received her 15pt Gold Cup for her piano performances. I am so stinkin' proud of her and all that she is so capable of doing!
CJ & Little B chalkin' it up! Notice B's boots... she always tends to find these when I ask her to find her shoes.... cute.... 

3 comments:
We saw Celtic Women last year- and they were amazing, although Mike was sad there was no Hayley Westenra- his secret Celtic crush. I'm totally okay with it.
Your girls are growing up so fast. I am glad that J is doing so well on her piano. You guys are so cute!
Love the post and all of the funny pictures of your kids! They are hilarious. I know I looked at this post a while back. Not sure why I didn't comment!
Post a Comment