These pics are all out of order because I seriously cannot figure out this blogger thing... geesh.... this is our life from over the weekend: enjoy :)
Ma LOVES to plant in pots. She loves taking the girls to the nursery to let them pick out plants for our pots (we get a few, we really need something to liven up our yard). Then she takes them back to her beautiful yard and plants them. This year, CJ picked cactus', and JD picked these amazing red flowers that I can't even pronounce and I don't have the card with me so I can't tell you what they're called, either... BEAUTIFUL! Ma ended up doing all the work. It was just too nice of a day and Gma's yard is too irresistable to play in... THANKS MOM!!!!
This looks pretty creepy, doesn't it...
Paco and I cleaned out our garage and found this behind some paint cans... frightening, truly, horrific, totally yucky, totally assuming it's an egg sack, waiting to burst and jump out all over us... I had Juan run and grab something to poke it with...
Alas, nothing nada zilch... a ping pong ball
This is Paco playing kickball with the cousins. He's really just a kid trapped in an old man's body.... poor guy...
This is the T-fam just chattin' away. It's always so much fun to relax.
JD kicking the ball, when she was still being a good sport, she must not have been called out yet... blah... story for another day (10 year old girls, geesh)
CJ trying her darndest... she doesn't quite get the whole baseball thing... quickly learning...
The classic US shot... great...
Saturday we kidnapped some cousins to make music videos, which lasted a whole 30 seconds thanks to a cranky pants Little B... I'd post the video but all you can hear is B crying/whining in the background.
They LOVE to play dress ups... thank goodness for fabric remnants!
Little B loves this pathway in T-parents backyard. She walks up and down, up and down, several times a day... It's cute...
CJ thinkin' she's all hot... GmaGardner gave us tons of wigs and the kids absolutely love them! You can be anybody you wanna be, right?
B was making the silliest faces but she's figured out the whole "cheese" thing so once I got the camera out, this was all I could get out of her, but oh how cute, and of course the bunny ears are so fabulous as well!
JD had her class egg dropping experiment. She chose to get an old 2 liter bottle and fill it with stuffing. She made it to the 4th round, out of 6... pretty good! She was super excited, even though she did wait until the very last second to actually put it all together.
Ma LOVES to plant in pots. She loves taking the girls to the nursery to let them pick out plants for our pots (we get a few, we really need something to liven up our yard). Then she takes them back to her beautiful yard and plants them. This year, CJ picked cactus', and JD picked these amazing red flowers that I can't even pronounce and I don't have the card with me so I can't tell you what they're called, either... BEAUTIFUL! Ma ended up doing all the work. It was just too nice of a day and Gma's yard is too irresistable to play in... THANKS MOM!!!!Paco and I cleaned out our garage and found this behind some paint cans... frightening, truly, horrific, totally yucky, totally assuming it's an egg sack, waiting to burst and jump out all over us... I had Juan run and grab something to poke it with...
Alas, nothing nada zilch... a ping pong ball
FABULOUS WEEKEND FOR US!
HOPE YOURS WAS HAPPY AND SAFE!
GT OUT
1 comment:
Cutest pictures of your family! I love that one of Brynn walking on the little path that she loves, and of course all of the dress up pictures! Fun! Hope you are having a good break and let's get together next week.
Post a Comment