B was really fun this year! I made her this vest out of some remnant fabric I found at JoAnns for about $1. The fringe was a little more but totally worth it!
This was the morning of the girls' halloween festivities at school. B dressed up for the photo shoot, even though she was still in her pjs. We then went to watch the parade at the school. It was frigid cold outside and it was all I could do to get her to keep her hood on and the blanket. I think she enjoyed seeing all of the kids dressed up. I was just freezing. But I guess I enjoyed seeing the kids, too!
At B's playgroup, all the kids dress up and had a lot of fun. Of course, they had to keep the structure, but they added a few games and then the kids walked around to the different offices at Kids Who Count to "trick or treat." It was so cute listening to B say it! I had no idea those sounds/words could even come out of her mouth! I was ecstatic! B's been doing so well with her speech and I am so grateful for Kids Who Count! It is an amazing program and it's wonderful to see B's progress but also the other kids in the program as well!
B is a cheeser! She'll pretty much stand around and say cheese until you put the camera away. I love it!
These are some more "shri sho shree" (trick or treat) pics.
While the big girls got to jump in the leaves, B decided to be helpful and pick up leaves with Pa. She did a few handfuls, a few leaves at a time. Eventually, I'm sure they'd all get picked up!
1 comment:
She looks so cute! You did such a good job on her costume. And amen for Kids Who Count!!! I don't know what we would have done without that place. They were wonderful. hope you guys had a great halloween!
Post a Comment