GT, Lins, Tiff, Robeen
Lindsay and I began working together in the fall of 96.
Robyn started shortly after that and worked in a different dept.
Tiff and I never actually worked together, but we became friends easily!
These girls are so amazing and I am always so comfortable when I hang out with them. These are the best friends anyone could have. I'm so grateful to them for being them.
So, onto the PARTAY......
I love LEGOS and CJ has a knack for them, too. So I asked her to build me a haunted house... We have some witch, wizard and skeleton lego peops and some awesome doodads and voila! I need to get some better closeup shots.
(and no, CJ was NOT a cowgirl, she's half B's costume, half her own!)
This is the only pic I got of all 3 of my girls that night... what was I thinking?
JD was a flapper - she looked so cute!
CJ was a vampire - her vest had awesome bat buttons and her cape was long and cozy!
B was a cowgirl - she thought the vest was so cool, until I put the fringe on... freaked her right out! But now she loves to jump on her horsie and say "eehaaaw"
Tiff & Sky Lins, Aaron, Max & Fin
Robeen, Emery, Kalani-Robb, Marley, Mahena DJ GT, JD, CJ & Little B
I've realized I'm not as good at taking people pictures as I had originally thought... what a loser am I?
The night was so much fun!
We ate dinner and let the kids get all dirty outside, then we setup for games. JD was all excited to be our moderator for the evening... she set up musical chairs..... wanted to do a fishing pond (no pole).... and something else that I can't remember right off...
Now if you think that this game is old fashioned, you gotta try it! The kids were absolutely loving it!!!!
It was the cutest thing to watch!
All of them were trying so hard to grab a chair!
We also made spider donuts.
The evening was so awesome! I loved hanging out with my friends and just letting the kids run around and enjoy each getting to know each other! Between the 4 of us, we have 10 kids and I LOVE IT!
THANKS TO GOOD FRIENDS!
I'm happy!
gt out
3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I'm lovin' your costume! You're totally rockin' it! :)
We had the best time! i look forward to the halloween party every year!!! You did a great job.
looks like you know how to put on a party! how fun.
Post a Comment