CJ had fun this year. She chose to be a vampire... I made her this vest, glued some bat buttons on it, and just sewed around the top of this piece of black cozy fabric. She wouldn't let me paint her face. She wouldn't let me give her a "peacock" (widow's peak). She wouldn't wear the vampire teeth I bought, even though she's spent the entire last year using up vampire teeth we had leftover from last year's Halloween.
She was happy, I can't really complain about that!
AND CUTE, TOO!
This was her ready for the school costume day and at the parade.
CJ is such a hammer! She was in a much better mood today than for the costume day at school, and boy oh boy was I glad! She was hammin' it up and being great for pics!
She was just so excited to see her cousin, Ethan. We don't get together nearly enough! She could have spent all night hanging out with him. (he's the one next to her in the skeleton mask). They got to play basketball for a few minutes. They were pretty thrilled to see each other!
I think she had a great night, just being able to hang out with her favorite cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment