Isn't amazing how much one can change in a year?
JD looks so much more grown up to me! And I even thought that about last year!
We added retouching to hers and they even wiped out her scar! It's a little strange to see her without it, it's such a part of who she is. It always reminds me of how brave and resilient she is. It's not only a physical trait, but a characteristic of who she truly is. She's so beautiful! It's so hard to believe that she's 10!!!
Now, CJ.... holy cow! She's gone from my little baby, to a big girl. I've had to let her grow up a ton this past year and stop babying her so much. It's been hard, but necessary. She has these new big kid teeth and this awesome new grown up haircut. She's a beautiful little girl!
I am so proud of my school girls and all that they've accomplished within the past year.
I'm proud to call them MINE!
3 comments:
wow, they really have grown up in the past year. Such cute girls!!!
I can't believe how mature and grown up they look! Give them hugs from us- they look beautiful.
I love school pics. Seems like a lot of people I know don't even get them anymore, but I LOVE 'em. And your girls are too cute!
Post a Comment