October 31, 2009

My beautiful JD & her Happy Halloween

This year's costume was fun for JD.  I had made a flapper costume for B when she was a wee lass and it was fun!  JD decided she'd like to do the same.  She picked out which colors she wanted and voila!  I think it turned out super fun!  And she looked beautiful!

For school we had time to put some makeup on and do her hair.  She looked mighty perty!
We didn't have time for that on Halloween, but she's still beautiful, don't ya think?

She was excited to hang out with her cousin TLu because she had decided to have the same costume.  It was so much fun to make these for the girls and to see how cute they looked!

Fun times!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

I love that you make the costumes! Awesome!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ruth said...

You are so talented Jeanna--impressive!!

Ruth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.