It is so hard to believe that it's been 10 years! I have to admit, I didn't think we'd make it through the first. I am so in love with Jon so much more now than ever! We've been through a lot - 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS, a home, random surgeries for both of us, jobs, drama, you all know how life is. I'm proud of the way we've chosen to live our life together and I only hope for it to get so much better! I love my Jonny! HAPPY 10TH, BABE!
6 comments:
Happy 10 years!!!
Congratulations!!! 10 Years is quite an accomplishment.
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I hope that you guys have a great day!
Holy...you guys are old. I think you are just lucky that he had the privilege to conhecer so many Awesome people. No doubt that played a part in your long standing marriage
I am not naming names...Tikes.
No doubt! "Tikes" helped us through so many tough times. I don't know how we made it through the last year w/o Tyssss there everyday.
Post a Comment