Everything and Anything about my husband JONNY
A - ATV of Choice? 4wheeler
B - Born? July 12, 1976
C - Cookies or Candy? HELLO? Candy KING!!!!
D - Date of Choice? What's a date?
E - Essential Item? The computer, of course... took our laptop on an anniversary night.....
F - Favorite Foods? Steak and potatoes
G - Gas or Diesel? Gas
H - Hobbies? Computer, but so wishes he could still play basketball
I - Favorite Ice Cream? raspberry
J - Current Job? Questar Gas, no he's not the one stealing your money...
K - Kids? 3 beautiful girls
L - Last Vacation? That would be our anniversary outing last August
M - Morning Person or Night Person? Stays up til all hours of the night
N - Number of Siblings? 5
O - OCD or Sloppy? not sloppy, not OCD, just doesn't make messes to be OCD about.
P - Pet Peeves? umm, there are so many
Q - Quiet or Loud? Quiet, too quiet
R - Restaurants? would rather not go to crowded places, but likes outback...STEAKS
S - Sports? enjoys watching all, but Basketball his is sport of choice
T - Tightwad or Spender? doesn't spend like me, however, likes to spend spend spend on the big stuff
U - Unknown Fact? just had nose surgery
V - Vegetables? green peppers, doesn't like tomatoes, goon
W - Worst Habit? i'm not sure any of his habits are really too bad
X - Extra curricular Activities? again, would love to play basketball, likes going on bike rides with the kids and hanging out with his family
Y - Y is there no Y?
Z - Zodiac Sign? don't know, sorry, don't follow anyone else's but my own, I'M A LEO
I am tagging...Lins Lu, Sara H, Mich(please share a bit about Mel)
***ALRIGHT, TIKES, YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
3 comments:
Wow...I feel like I've known Jon forever.
WOW Tyson!!! Within 20 minutes. You're quick. You must be a blog stalker.
That was a very informative post....TMI
How does this work if I get tagged? Do I copy and paste this to my blog and then fill it in with info about Eldon? I'm clueless:)
Post a Comment