It's so hard to believe she's 9, yes 9... She joined us on our 1 year anniversary, what a blessing! I don't know what my life would be like without her. Although we butt heads nearly ALL of the time, I get more choked up about her growing up than the other 2. She is so energetic and bounces back from mean girls at school, yes in 3rd grade. She is so helpful with Brynn, although it nearly drives me crazy that she's almost TOO helpful. I can't explain all my feelings for this little/big girl. I just hope I'm doing the best job I can, loving her with all I've got, and helping her to become a positive, confident young lady. She's somethin' special!
I LOVE HER TO DEATH! MY JOSIE D!
3 comments:
I know how you feel. You love em, but they drive you crazy. Happy Birthday Josie!
Happy birthday Josie! I can't believe that you are already nine! We hope that you have the best birthday.
Happy, Happy Birthday Josie D. We love you tons and had a fun time helping you celebrate #9!
Post a Comment