June 3, 2008

to sum it all up

i really don't want to post 800 posts today, so I'm going to sum up what's been going on these past few weeks and then do a jumble slide show... seriously, i'm pooped!
1-Little CJ graduated from Kindygarten. It was so much fun, she actually sang the songs! That's a shocker! She was sad to say goodbye to her teacher but she was already asking when 1st grade started...I think she was a little bummed about summer break.......She did have a late night with Cousins Julia and Max. She's getting so grown up! Can I really let her go?
2-JD had her last day of school. They had some water games during the week and she was able to relax a little. She did so awesome on her end of term report card we are just ecstatic! She had a late night with Tessa Lu and had a great time meeting new friends! JD loves to meet new people!
3-Juan had surgery on his nose. We didn't really tell anyone cause he doesn't like people to FRET over him. He had a slight deviated septum and some scar tissue that they were able to go in and clean up. We're hoping this will help him to sleep better and allow his body to heal some from his 7 year old issues....He did really well afterward and I think he's sounding better in his sleep already! But yet, old habits are sometimes hard to break...GO TO BED BEFORE 1am, for crying out loud!
4-We went to This Is The Place State Park Friday after school got out. The kids had such a blast, we could have stayed for hours more! It was so neat to walk around and mingle with characters from the time. They had all sorts of activities in some of the homes there and a train and a playground with little miniature homes. So much fun! Can't wait to go back and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you go check it out. You will be entertained for hours, even adults! We have an ancestral home there, the Rich's. Yes, he was nice enough to build a home where each of his wives had their own door, what a sweetie!
5-Can't leave Betsy out, she's finally started to crawl on her knees, no more combat crawl. She is a tempramental little stink and is constantly throwing fits! You'd think that I seriously gave into her all the time, but guess what, I don't! Dr. yesterday said she's doing just dandy, conflicting reports on the weight...15lbs7oz or 14lbs8oz...I'm going with 15 7.... still a skinny ninny, but he's not concerned so neither am I. I figure she just cries all those calories right off! She truly is a cutie and I love that she's sleeping all night, which some people I know are still trying to get their 1 year olds to sleep thru the night... so sad.... She likes to eat, play, get into trouble, go outside, claw my face off, pull my hair, which is always up so I'm not sure how she manages it, but yes, it makes me cry.
6-We went and played with my BFF Lins twice. Max's bday was Saturday, ARGH, pirates ahoy...It was so much fun and Chloe and Max just love each other. We had 4 moms with 4 babies that were born within 4 months of each other, it was so much fun to meet up! We also went over yesterday to swim in his new pool he got. So much fun! I love hanging out with Lins and the chickadees...
phew, I'm sure I could go on and on and on and on, but I'll pause for a moment here and let you take a potty break....
Thanks for checking out our FABULOUS life! Come back soon!

3 comments:

my--four--sons said...

WOW!!! Busy busy :)

Sara said...

You have had a full couple of weeks. And you were wondering what you were going to do all summer. Sounds like you haven't stopped to take a breath. This is the Place was so much fun! We need to do it again soon, although as a working woman I'm not going to have as much time. (Maybe the end of July while Cindy is here):)

Lindsay said...

Hey GT! We had the best time playing last week. I love how Max just thinks that Chloe is the greatest! I love your girls, they are so great. I hope that lunch plans work out this week. If everyone can't go then we can still go.