We finally did it! Josie has been wanting to get her ears pierced for so long! We decided that she could last year for her 8th birthday, but that never worked out, so this year for her birthday, we actually followed through! She was so nervous, and it took me about 15 mins to finally talk her into it, but she didn't even cry! I remember bawling like a baby and I was her age... that just shows she's so much more mature than I ever was... She chose the August Peridot for her gem because she really liked the color. She's looks so cute and grown up! WAHOO!!!
4 comments:
That is so cool! She is going to LOVE earrings!
Oh my she is so grown up!
That's awesome. You look great Josie!
She actually picked the August peridot? I've always regretted being saddled with that gem because I don't care for it at all! Guess that's why we're all different.
Oh and PS, guess what Trey got for his birthday? The chicken pox!
Post a Comment