I have to forward on the information here. It's pretty exciting for me! Stampin' Up! has just announced a new product line. Decor Elements! I'm sure you've all heard of vinyl lettering? Well, now Stampin' Up! has started their very own line! Of course, it's just the beginning so keep that in mind when viewing this selection. This line is modern and elegant all at the same time! It's not online yet because it's not available until JULY 1st. But I can email you the flyer now so that you can get a glimpse of what's to come! Email me at gtsstampin@gmail.com and I'll send one to ya! I'm a demonstrator so if you're interested in any Stampin' Up! products, give me a shout out and we'll get your order in. Remember, Decor Elements will be available beginning July 1st. But there are TONS of Stampin' Up! stuff that can help release your creative juices AND there'll be a new catalog available August 10th, so if there are any products in the current catalog you'd really like, check to see if they're on the retired list. I also have an incentive that I offer with all my Stampin' Up! orders, when you spend $35, you get a free stamp pad ($5.25 value). I'll have to see what I can find that will be beneficial to those of you just wanting the decorative stuff... any ideas? Check out this new product online on the 1st, as well as all the other fabulous Stampin' Up! stuff at www.stampinup.com.
EMAIL ME TODAY!!! gtsstampin@gmail.com (check out my stampin' blog too! gtsstampinbit.blogspot.com)
keep stampin', scrappin', creatin'!
GT
No comments:
Post a Comment