August 29, 2008

Hello, Hello Again, UVU


He did it... he registered for UVU. The night before classes he tells me he's readmitted and is taking a class. YAHOO for Paco!!!! So I'm so thrilled with the idea that I don't even bother to ask which class he's taking, I'm just ecstatic! Then in conversation it comes up, he's taking Real Estate, yes, Real Estate, with a work buddy. It's just like high school all over again! But remember, I'M THRILLED AND 100% SUPPORTIVE! Really, truly, I am. And, to tell you the truth, I'M ULTIMATELY JEALOUS!!! I just hope that jealousy doesn't turn into bitterness... I WANNA GO, but my job doesn't pay for it!!!!
Paco, I'm so thrilled that you've taken this giant step! Be good! And obey your teacher!!!! (no feet on the chairs in front of you, naughty!!!)
LAYA!
wifey

2 comments:

Iann said...

Congrats Juan!! I'm jealous too.

Amanda C said...

That is great! Dennis started school last week too.