August 13, 2008

pics

alright, so these pics aren't quite in the order i'd like them to be...









CJ got right out to the edge, and skipped her little fanny right back down...

yeah, my BFF and bandmate

wetness, well, see, some of these are PRE-WETNESS...
notice Juan's hair and shirt are soaked in the left pic, good times!




these are the mr happys...
and Little B watching TV, which no, she doesn't do all the time, but I'm trying to postpone bedtime just a half hour or so...

Katelyn's really not this evil, well, maybe....

JD loves to take pics of herself...

um, yeah, this is where my bum was during the rainout... if only it really were only that big.... :)
and me hiding during the rain... Little B was a little distressed that she couldn't see me, so she had to keep checking under the blanket to make sure i was there... aaah, the love!








GOOD TIMES HAD BY ALL!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fun pictures! I glad you are having a fun summer. It is almost over. I love summer but I am glad to be getting back on a schedule.

my--four--sons said...

Sounds like you are having a great summer :)