Once again, it's that time! What an exciting week for us!!! Who'd a thunk???
14th - Get back to me on this one... oh yes, having Generation pics with my Gma, Ma, me and the girls. Ran out to Ross to quickly find the girlies something to where. Black and White. Found the cutest stuff! Pics are going to turn out amazing! Amanda A is so great and can do amazing things! (check out a sneak peak here) Started Breaking Dawn. I've only gotten into this whole vampire thing at the beginning of the summer. I like to read things all at once (Harry Potter, 5 books in 13 days, that's good for a Not-Reader like me). Not so much into the whole love story, but more into how they're figuring things out, like LIFE. Even a vampire needs to learn a little something.
15th - The Great Mich's BDAY, unfortunately, I missed the big shin-dig for multiple reasons...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH! Went to Fish Lake for a reunion of sorts. Had a wonderful time just relaxing, honestly. It was crazy how I seriously felt like "Whoa, I really don't have to be anywhere or doing something!" FABULOUS! Little B, however, was sicky and was hating life. I didn't feel she made our trip totally unbearable, though. The girls loved hanging out with the cousins, they even got to drive up with them. Juan and I enjoyed the car ride with just one sleeping baby. Good times, good times.
16th - TLu's Bday! Still up at Fish Lake we wished TLu a happy happy. The drive home was, again, fun with Paco. I really do enjoy his company. SHOCKING! Ma called while we were gone to inform me that Ottis, my lab, was on his death bed. Such a long story, that'll go on the computer journal, rather than the blog journal, just to save you the time and heartache. Ottis is like my BRO! Being an only child, he was it. He's been so spoiled, even got a kiddie pool, which I was never loved enough to have. Anywho, so as soon as we got settled after FishLake we went over and enjoyed dinner with Ma & Pa and the pups (Ottis is actually doing a lot better but we realize his days are limited.) I love hanging out with the fam. Paco helped Pa take down another tree that the wind knocked down, this is becoming an annual occurrance. Their back yard is looking so spectacular, they're hard work is definitely paying off.
17th - Wow, didn't have to prepare a primary lesson, oh it's been, nearly 9 years or so since that's happened, I was a little lost. Tried NOT to offend the RS president again today in RS. Didn't want to get evicted my 2nd week. Dinner with the in-laws and then off to TLu's bday bash. She's such a QT!
18th - Getting a little crazy about school starting in 2 days... took the girls to get a few clothing items. JD was complimented on her fashion style... hmm... CJ was all about the sport pants and sport shorts... hmm... Little B, well, she was just a perfect angel! JACK JOHNSON! Yep, I went to Jack with LinsLu and her hubby and we met up with Tiff & her sis, Katie. We've been to Jack before. He's great in concert! So much fun! I wish I had money and time to go to every single concert EVER! (MRAZ is in OCTOBER, I know you're all jealous!)
19th - Last day of summer. I suppose I could have done something super cool for the girls... hmm... I just wanted them HOME, with ME! Went to the school open house to meet their teachers. It was a lot of fun seeing them get all excited!
20th - First day of school. 4th & 1st grade? There's just seriously no way... where has all the time gone! They were so excited and were ready to go before I was, trying to push us out the door just a wee-bit too soon. I drove them and walked them to their classes, NO PICTURES, MOM! Do they really not know me at all??? The seemed to be sucked right in, I cried. Whao, this is only the beginning! Drove by and saw CJ out at recess! She waved but went right on playing...doesn't she love me anymore? Went to pick them up. I think they were happy to see me, but they were happy to go back again today, which I suppose I should be grateful for. Geesh... feeling a bit unloved. During my free-time with Little B, went to see my CB GalPal Robeen and her new bebe with LinsLu. #4 for her. What a QT this little boy was! She is such a trooper herself, up and at 'em, having had another c-section, this girl is a crazy nut! I admire her! Wow! Spent the evening running to soccer practice and finally, yes finally, finished Breaking Dawn. Whew, now what, what do I do, it's over, no more Bella and Edward...Jacob, Carlisle, Jasper(myfave, not sure why, I think I just picture him super awesome, scars and all!) maybe I'll finsih up where she left off and write up my own little ditty, just to keep my mind from losing the vampire insanity part of my brain...we'll see about that!
So, another week gone by, life is CRAZY!
Ta ta
GT
1 comment:
Girl you are so busy! How do you keep up :)
Post a Comment