I've just added the Donate to NieNie button on my side bar. Some of you may have heard about this story on the news...I actually found out by blurking, yes blurking, my addictions have been nothing but a blessing for me. Stephanie is a Clark from Provo. Their family is in my Gparents ward, go OH2!, where I tagged along from time to time. The Clark Pa, Steven, was the bishop when I was baptized there. I just remember thinking how wonderful their family was, and of course, I had a major crush on their son Jesse. Who wouldn't? Courtney was always so sweet, just 2 years older than I. Stephanie was just a 2 years younger. Their family is truly amazing! They all lived in a close radius and I also adored the brother Dave's family. Lisa was a young women's leader during my quarterly attendance. She was always so warm and welcoming. And I was also friends with her daughter Jayne. Then when we lived at my Gparents home the first year after marriage, it was so wonderful to have those warm hellos every week from them. I never felt out of place in OH2, as a child or as an adult, and I know it's because of these two great families, and so many others! Stephanie and her husband, Christian, were in a plane crash just over a week ago. They're both in serious condition with severe burns. They have 4 of the cutest kiddies I've ever seen! Little Gigs is Clark all the way! I couldn't just sit back and do nothing, even though I haven't seen any of them for a few years. So, I'm trying to spread the word and do my part. Their 4 kiddies are here staying with family while their sweet mom and dad rest up and try to get better. The road will be long for them. Luckily, they have the knowledge of our Savior. It's amazing how comforting that can be, even though it surely can't make things any easier for them. If you're interested in donating, click the button. If not, say a prayer for them, or two! You can check out family updates at Courtney's blog. She is so amazing about taking things serious, but also remembering to keep things real, and remember it's not over yet! She's amazing and I know that I appreciate her updates.
My soapbox is now over. I hope you and your families are all doing well! Love you all!
GT
No comments:
Post a Comment