Here we go, are you sick of hearing my every day life story? Seriously, this is my journal, so if you're not interested, buzz off.... and, of course, I mean that in the nicest way! :)*
7th - Pretty eventful...TLu had slept over and the girls were just playing so nicely, I hated for it to end! But, alas, more swimming... so swimming it was and then off to Robeen, CB GAL, baby shower (#4). It was good to see the old CB Gang, well, some of them, anyway... LinsLu was there so we decided to chill afterward and took the kiddies to a park where they ran around and blew off some steam for about an hour. B loved just walking around, even in those hurty woodchips. JD & CJ were such helpers with Lins' bebe and CJ LOVES to play with Max. It was such a great time just to hang out! After Juan got home, we took the kids to the school playground to play soccer. It was such a nice night and, again, Little B loved the playground. I love spending time at the park with the fam!
8th - More swimming, but this was the last day, so the kids got to off the diving board and down the slide. JD is a fish out of water and LOVES to be in the pool. She jumped off the board a few times and it was so great to see her confidence shoot up! You know, I still plug my nose while swimming! My kids are way better than me! CJ chickened out right at the last minute, to the edge of the board and beyond... and just sat at the bottom of the slide and watched the rest of her class. But again, I am so stinkin' proud of my little fishies! They've given it their best and that's all I can ask! We hung out and the girls made cards and such... oh, and can't forget mr. happy, and happy, and, well, can't remember the other's name... home made finger puppets... ain't she creative?
9th - Planning on going to Cuzzin E's. JD went to Gma T shopping and to Kit, the movie. CJ went with Dad to help sis Lisa fix some computer issues, I sat around with Betsy and cleaned, a bit, no, I didn't have a nap! So, when E called, finally got the kiddies rounded up and headed over to see the boys. It's been way too long! I miss seeing them all of the time! Got to give them birthday presents, since they're always out of town! It was great to hang out, even if it was for just a bit! Love ya, CUZ! Then went to Juan's auntie & uncle's 50 wedding anniv party. Fun to see family!
oh, and how could i forget this, geesh, so, juan is still so attached to Salem, we decided that if we didn't go to the salem fireworks, we would regret it, it was the most awesome experience! We get there around 9:30 and drive around and park and walk down the pond. We find a nice spot on the curb, yes it's pitch black, we can't really see what we're sitting on. it was super stormy and the lightning was just going crazy all around, we waited and waited but the kids were really good and patient, paco on the other hand, hmm, anyway, they finally start the fireworks and it starts to sprinkle a bit. then, COMPLETE DOWNPOUR! It was the funnest thing ever! I'm so glad I thought to grab the kids jackets and grabbed and extra blanket for B, which I used. Juan was just out of luck. It only lasted for a few minutes and then, on the grassy knoll behind us, the sprinklers turned on. It was just great! Oh, so much fun. I would do it again in a heartbeat! My kids were all loving it, even little B. FUN FUN FUN! Some family traditions are just good, no matter what!
oh, and hello, did anyone watch the olympics sat night? men's relay, "we're gonna smash the US" bull. that was so amazing, jon and i aren't really into that, but we just happened to be watching and both jumped completely out of our seats and started clapping, i'm suprised i didn't cry, and you probably are too, but really, i didn't! awesome! GO USA
10th - First Sunday in RS. I had to go in before and give all my CTR6 class hugs and remind them to be good, I just can't stay away! Fun to be with adults, offended the RS president, yeah, leave it to me! Had a wonderful time! Afterward hung out with the Ts. Just a wonderful day!
11th - Soccer camp, do I keep my kids too busy? 8:30 - 10 for JD 10:15 - 11:15 for CJ. Betsy was great for the whole thing. Sat at the playground. Kids did great! Can't wait til the games start! Just hung out for the rest of the day. At night, went to CB GAL Katelyn's bridal shower! I am so going to miss her! (she's moving to Hawaii) It was so great to see her! and my kiddies just ADORE her!
12th - More soccer camp. More lounging about the house. JD had a friend come over and they played for the entire afternoon! I loved no TV! great day!
13th - No prior obligations. wowsers, that feels, well, lazy. Should have gotten alot done, but, uh, didn't. Girls have been such great helpers today! We set up the pools and then had a few friends over. Just a great, relaxing day!
1 comment:
We need to find a time to get together!!!
Seriously, it sounds like a fun week.
Post a Comment