August 6, 2008

Wednesday Wrap-Up 7/29 - 8/6

Oh, so much, so much!
No, not really!
29th – Swimming lessons, I think we just chilled for the rest of the day, but correct me if I’m wrong! I seriously cannot even remember a stupid afternoon…what is wrong with me???
30th – Swimming lessons. Payson Pool with the Tucketts, AWESOME! Totally recommend it. It is so perfect for younger kids. I missed out because I wasn’t feeling well, so B and I sat out and envied the rest of them! Chilled the rest of the night, just didn’t quite feel right.
31st – Hardy Clan Dismissed. I was really bummed to see them all go. It’s been such a great time with them all here and it’s too quiet with Addison gone. I love the when they come, things just fall into place and there’s really no re-acquainting with them. It’s sad that they live so far away (NC). Got the kiddies registered for school. They both got great teachers and I’m so looking forward to this, but seriously cannot believe I have 4th & 1st graders… aren’t I only 21 or something? Hmm, keep reading…
1st – Swimming lessons. Chilled. Juan wanted to take me out to dinner (for my bday) so we all went as a fam to Jaxies. It was great food and the atmosphere was so fun! The kids really enjoyed themselves. So recommended!
2nd – My birday, yes, scary, 29, yes 29, I know I know, I still look like I’m 18, right? I know, it’s just so hard to believe, there’s just no way these thighs could be 29, and the double chin, you all thought that was just baby fat, right? Thanks for the pathetic attempt to make me feel a wee bit better about myself… psh… Now, on to the day, which was fabulous! Juan made me breakfast, which he does often, but this was yummy, oatmeal pancakes, it’s a family fave. My mum took me to lunch at PF Changs with my Gma & Gpa. Way fun! Then, Juan to me out to dinner just he and I, Wingers, cause it’s about the only thing sit-down in SF, COME ON NORTH PARK, STEP IT UP! Anyway, it was a great day!
3rd – Got released from my Primary calling, yes, it’s been nearly 6 years. I seriously don’t know how to act in Relief Society… oh I so need help! I’m stressing just a titch! Had Pork Roast at the Tucketts because DO knows how much I LOVE her pork roast. YUMM!!!
4th – Swimming lessons. Hung out with little Lins, made some cards, kiddies played. That night her and I went to Mamma Mia. Both of us had seen it but can you believe after 12 years of knowing each other we’ve never ever been to a show together??? Concerts, yes, but no movies! So we went to one that was surely one we’d both enjoy, since we have our own band and all, we’d fit right in with Donna and the Dynamos. Super Trooper, baby! Or Buffalo Soldier… hmm… na na na na na na na na na na na na…
5th – swimming, again, CJ went to cousin Jules, JD went to a birthday bash, so B and I chilled, she napped, and I made cards. Then I went to Lins’ for card night with some of her friends. I had such a good time just hanging out with them! What a hoot! Q, yeah, just Q…. arrrghhh, still laughing!
6th – swim, babysat the cutest little things names the same as my chitlins, CJ & B. Girlies went to a good friend’s house to play. I sewed. Took the kids to the school to skateboard and ride bikes. Made dinner. Cuzzin TesLu is staying over and that’s that.
Til next Wednesday!
GT out

4 comments:

my--four--sons said...

Where's Jaxies? Happy late Birthday. Sounds like you had a fun week :)

Jeanna GT said...

Jaxies is new in SF. There's a new teeny weeny strip mall on Main and about 6th, i think... there's also an Italian Place which is pretty good too. You should stop by this way! Jaxies does wraps and stuff... yummmm.

Lindsay said...

Ok, I am sitting her laughing right now! Q... hmmm yeah. Num said. That was so much fun. As was the movie. Especially when I laughed so hard that I snorted. So when are we going again? :) It's been fun hanging out so much this week. Can't wait to go swimming next week. I'm so glad that you had such a fun birthday. And oatmeal pancakes? YUM! I want that recipe.

Lindsay said...

so yeah.. supposed to say nuf said. Not num.