August 25, 2008

I talk to plants. I have a bad history with the green things. You see, I killed every stinkin' one of my Gmas house plants while we lived there when they were on their mission. Yup, every single one. And she had plenty. Needless to say, I've been longing to redeem myself in some way for the cruelty I've inflicted. My yard, hasn't helped me with this need. We've replaced, a few times now, all the yard plants. Currently, we have none, other than the weeds, which they seem to really adore living here, so I must take excellent care of them.
This here is a gift I received when I "retired" from good ol' CB, from the Awesome American Fork office. That's been over a year ago! Congrats to me! I owe it all to talking to them! I have had to, uh, bring them back to life a few times. I think the talking has done it! Maybe the water has helped a bit.
Here's to speaking to all living things!

I promise my kids are NOT couch potatoes. I'm just a neglectful mom.

Sing us a song, you're the piano man (or woman)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I too kill all plants. I can at least keep my kids alive. I am glad to see you can do the same. haha