July 7, 2009

saturday july 4th part AM - w/Mich

the fourth of july is awesome!
this year was no exception!
i was recruited by my good friend MICH to volunteer at the FREEDOM RUN for Freedom Days in Provo. Of course I jumped on board!
4:30 wake-up call and we were on our way!!! this is what it looked like at the beginning of our party.... DARK!!!
we picked up a buddy along the way, Amanda! She fit in quite well with us weirdos... hope she had as much fun as we did and isn't having too many nightmares...
this is us actually working, well, rather, the 3 of them working.... I did some, don't worry, I had the achin' bones to prove it! Nate was our driver and hilarious! It was fun to meet new people!
this is us making a big boo-boo and getting right in the way of the runners... we weren't quite finished with the signs and pulled right onto this road just as the race was starting... we got yelled at by a cop. oops!
the views were amazing! early morning is the best time to see ANYTHING! You can kindof see the balloons in this pic, but the clouds and sunrise was amazing!
Y mountain before the sun actually came up! GORGEOUS!
this was just at the bottom of campus. the balloons were practially on top of us!
we finally made it to the finish line!
only a little bit goofier than before!
this is the trailer we pulled around and unloaded/loaded stuff from... dandy!
I'm so glad I had this opportunity! I love hanging out with Mich and this time was no different.
THANKS, MICH! Here's to next year!

No comments: