July 23, 2009

sun july 12th - paco's bday bash

this is paco on his birthday then he gets a little TLC from the wifey
and the chitlens
and his folks spoil him with gifts like badminton sets and waffle makers
and strawberry pie
and peach pie
then he's happy and decides he's had a great day after all...
and i don't remember how old he is... cause the older he gets, the older i get....
so we've stopped counting

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I can tell you how old he is...

But I'd rather not, because then I have to admit my own age.

How's this for weird things I cannot seem to forget from childhood! Jon's birthday. Yup. Every year on July 12th, I remember that he and Heather Lassen share a birthday on that day.

Lindsay said...

That Pie looks delicious! I need someone to make me one of those!