July 8, 2009

tuesday july 7th - pictures

I have been meaning to take my girls pics for a long time! So when LinsLu said she wanted her kids pics done too, I offered and she said yes! So we went to my ma & pa's house... they have beautiful property that I absolutely love! It was a challenge because Brynny poo was a poo... but the rest of the kids were amazing! I'm actually going to try this again and get a few more, but for this particular day, this was what we got! JD is turning into quite the young lady... she amazes me every day!
CJ is growing up, too! It's just amazing what a year can do! She is so full of life! WOW!
B is half crying. I got 1 picture of her smiling and it's totally blurry! She was quite a stinker!
Max was a total stud! He smiled for every picture and was my #1 model for the day! Man, don't you love his grin!!!!
Finny, Finny! This little gal is a spitfire! ADORABLE! She finally got to the point where she wouldn't even look at me!
Overall, this was a fun experience and I hope I can take more pics of these cute kiddies, and my own!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for taking my kiddos pictures for me. Sorry that I couldn't be there with you to help out. You did a great job and I can't wait to hang them up.

Unknown said...

Lins told me that you took photos of her kids. She hasn't posted them yet, so I had to look on your blog to see if I could find them! :) You are quite the photographer! The photos are darling!