October 18, 2008

Pictorials......


Crochet anyone! or Croquet, whichever you prefer..... I'm a loon!
After forcing B to wear shoes at the pumpkin patch, I attempted again the second day and she did so awesome! I think we've finally convinced her, shoes are our friend!
CJ lost the other tooth! She's so stinkin' cute!
Here's a sneak peak for JD. Any guesses? For those I haven't spilled the beans...
This is at the Vineyward PumkinLand. No pumpkins here either.

Isn't my mum cute???


My BFF!!! and her kids...
Do we look like we're having fun?

So this is us at Red Barn. I put shoes on Little B, which she hates like death. Then I just left her standing there cause I knew she wouldn't go anywhere. Mean Mommy.
We ended up getting mainly gourds here. They were so cute and we have a hot spot for pumpkins. 879 E Center!!!! (plug)

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Picking our your own pumpkin from the field is so much fun. You guys look great!

Amanda C said...

So fun! I love pumpkin patches.

Amanda said...

So fun! I love your Mime costume and I think Josey looks just like Hannah Montana!!