a little somethin' i'm sure you've seen before
Who's wonky?! I'M WONKY...and don't you forget it!I'm only slightly bitter that you have pictures to post today, but then...that's my own stupid fault, isn't it!I'm sad you didn't get one of The Divine Barack. Bummer. :)Had a blast. Can't wait until next time!
Oh, and those are Charlet's arms coming out of my head. I'm not THAT flexible. :-)
of course, the few minutes i DIDN'T have the camera out... The Barack moment was GRANDIOS!!! And yes, loving the contortionist look! hey, if there were any of me, i'd be in there too!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Who's wonky?! I'M WONKY...and don't you forget it!
I'm only slightly bitter that you have pictures to post today, but then...that's my own stupid fault, isn't it!
I'm sad you didn't get one of The Divine Barack. Bummer. :)
Had a blast. Can't wait until next time!
Oh, and those are Charlet's arms coming out of my head. I'm not THAT flexible. :-)
of course, the few minutes i DIDN'T have the camera out... The Barack moment was GRANDIOS!!! And yes, loving the contortionist look! hey, if there were any of me, i'd be in there too!!!
Post a Comment