October 22, 2008
pics 10-23
Fun times! We had a Halloweeny Party with the CB gals, Robeen, LinsLu, Tiffo and Me. We try try try so hard to get together more often and it finally happened! Thanks to R & T for preparing and hosting!!! For tonight's festivities, we threw together some fabulous costumes... JD was Hannah Montana, CJ was a prisoner (shackles and all), Little B was nothing, other than I found a super cute Hippo Jammie set that Unc Cotts gave her and she looked so stinkin' cute but wouldn't leave the hat on. I threw together a last minute costume and LOVED IT! About $5.00 later... MIME! Awesome!
It was a lot of fun to finally have us all together! Party On! Til next year, AT MY HOUSE!!!



Me & Lu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your Halloween enthusiasm is inspiring...no joke.
I'm super impressed at the 5 Minute Mime. The question is....did you speak during the party or limit yourself to hand gestures?
me, keep quiet, pa-lease! if i only had that much self control...
Jeanna, You are so dang creative! Cute costumes. You need to help me figure something out for Andrew. He is still costumeless and we are supposed to go to a Halloween Party Monday night.
You look Awesome. I love all of the outfits. I love Halloween!
Post a Comment