The week has been fun! Honestly! I truly don't even know where to begin!
SATURDAY - I started back to work, ASH gave be the run-down, 4 hours later, I think I knew which reports were which, that's about it! Paco and I actually went on a date, sortof. I'm trying to get Christmas shopping done early and wisely this year, so I convinced him we could go out. I actually called a babysitter, our niece. Okay, I don't know babysitting lingo, I did daycare for how long, but never an in-home babysitter. I seriously felt so stupid. Poor Riss! It was great, Riss survived! Sadly, no shopping was done!
SUNDAY - Another fun-filled churchy day! Mum came over to check on the Halloween costumes she's so graciously assisting with. They truly are brilliant! In-laws for supper, always a good time and so relaxing!
MONDAY - Sometimes it's sad that I can't remember less than a week ago, unless I have pics.... maybe I should do daily photo journaling....
TUESDAY - Finished up a Stampin' Up! party. That gal got tons of FREE LOOT!!! Wanna have a party???? Let's chat! I went to work. Late night. Got lots done! Really looking forward to figuring things out!!!
WEDNESADY - see Monday.....
Now onto Fall Break, things I can remember (thanks to the camera!)
THURSDAY - We visited the Red Barn in Santaquin. Lins & her kiddies came with us! They have a fun tractor pull that takes you through their farm and then you can pick your very own pumpkin right out of the patch! It's super fun! Then we had WONDERFUL ice cream. It was fun to hang with Lins. Thanks for coming along! We saw the Tuckett Clan there too! Went to work again. Figured out a whole new lot of things! WOOHOO!
FRIDAY - Hung out with Mum! Went to lunch, and went to PumkinLand at Vineyard Nursery. CJ was able to go there earlier this week with school. Then we did some finish-up shopping for the costumes and then just hung out at Gmas house all afternoon. CJ & JD played croquet. CJ wacked Little B on the head with the club. JD loved playing dress up! Wants me to post the pics on "the blog". She's totally loving this Halloween!
SATURDAY - Still to be determined.... cleaning? hmm. studying? hmm. sitting? yah!!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun week! Seriously, when are we getting together. Let me know when you are free. I MISS YOU!
Post a Comment