October 13, 2008

pictorials.....

CJ lost her front tooth, the other is barely hanging on! She's already nervous about how she talks.
JD and her friends are goofy. They just like to be silly, all the time!
LittleB likes to dance to ABBA and eat raisins.
Paco just thinks he's funny.
CJ likes to play with clay. She builds some pretty cool stuff!
B likes her stage (rug) and to color on EVERYTHING!
JD likes to dance and again, be silly.
Paco is perfecting Smoothie making. He's pretty dang good!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

your girls are beautiful! I think I need to come over for some smoothies. What a good husband!

Amanda C said...

Cute pics!

Greg and Heather said...

Hey cous! It's Heather. Your kids are very cute. I'll be checking in often. I need to keep up somehow.

Mich said...

That second B pic cracks me up!