June 8, 2010

June 1 - Ceej's Bap Pics @ Temple

This was a pretty fun day.  Ceej and her BFF we actually getting baptized in the same ward and they are also in our stake so we made some adjustments so that they could be baptized together.  It was just too perfect.
We went to the Provo Temple to take some snappers.  The photog was a good friend of the other family and she did such an amazing job.  There were seriously too many good ones to choose from. 
The girls had a great time being together.

Of course, you just can't have any normal situation when Ceej's around. 
Honestly, this girl!  She at first wanted to wear her old scroungy vans.  I said no way.
Then she insisted upon wearing shorts under her dress.  Which she did, but in all the fuss had a very candid moment with the pantaloons.
The last pic is a classic Ceej.  I think this looks like an old classic early 1900's photo.  I'm thinking if turning it black and white and antiqueing it.  It'd be perfect.
I'm so proud of my little Ceej!

No comments: