In the morning, we woke up and got started on a busy day.
Paco worked on the yard, which is always a constant project. We've "remodeled" our front yard a few times since we've lived here. I'll need to find an original pic to compare.
The girlies and I went antiqueing with Gma B but of course didn't last too long with lovely #3 (B). It was crazy unfun so Gma took the older girls and took them to buy friend bday gifts. B and I went home and chilled.
JD went over to a good friends for a bday party.
They had a fashion show where she actually designed several of the outfits.
She had a blast. It's great to see her get out a mingle with her friends.
While JD was at KayKay's, Ceej & B went to Gma & Gpa T's to hang out and Paco & I actually went out on a date. I know, unheard of! We just don't get out just the two of us very often and this was a very much needed outing. We ate at Art City Trolley and then hung out at Home Depot. It was great to hang out kidless for even a few hours. I'm actually dying to go back to the Trolley to get some of those yummy fries!


No comments:
Post a Comment