I've been chastized by not updating. Who in the world really reads this blog anyway? I'm actually kinda glad that people are checking up on us.
I've decided that I really enjoyed how I blogged last summer. Every day/week I did a recap and it's amazing how many things I have forgotten and I have really enjoyed going back through those posts to see what was going on.
So I'm back into it now. Hopefully I'll allow myself enough time to get it all down. Wish me luck!
Here's to SUMMER 2010!!!
2 comments:
I check you blog everyday!!! I love the updates!
I will say it is part of my morning ritual to check your blog and see all the fun things you do with the girls! You try so hard to make thier lives full of fun memories and I love getting to see it.
Thanks!
Post a Comment