I cannot believe I didn't have my camera with me! These are from my phone and it wouldn't come back to picture mode fast enough for me to get a pic at the finish line. As a mother, I try to make sure my girls are humble. It took Jos at least 5 minutes after she had finished the race and given her time to the table before she even asked if she had won. I knew then that she was just trying to do her best.
YES she won (14:69) and is heading to the District Meet next week.
She even beat her Hershey time (15:06).
This is something we would have never expected, just because we've never been involved in track. Josie has proven that sometimes you're capable of things you'd never dream of.
Congrats to my Josie D! I'm so proud of you!



1 comment:
I love all of your updates. It looks like you are having a fun summer so far.
Post a Comment