June 11, 2010

june 5 - Ceej's baptism

Ceej's baptism was so great!  She and her friend were so lucky to be able to be baptized together.  The program was so perfect.  All the family was so willing to do whatever was asked.
THANK YOU CUZZINS for the wonderful talk on the holy ghost (i'd love a little snipet to copy here) and for the beautiful beautiful piano music (someday, i hope to play like that)

After the baptism, we headed to the Tfam's, who were so gracious to let us use their beautiful backyard and brand new deck.  It was such a great time for people to mingle and for the kids to just run around!
I am so proud of Chloe.  She was so excited for this special occasion.  I'm one lucky mom!
I'm also very lucky to have such a wonderful family.
THANK YOU ALL!

No comments: